- What is the price of the service?
- Do you have GPS for motorcycles too?
- What is the difference between GPS for motorcycles and GPS for cars?
- Do you ship to the province?
- Does the device work with the motorcycle battery or do you need an additional battery?
- Does the $117 cover everything or do you have to pay an extra installation fee?
- If I spend a year using the service and want to continue, will I pay the $117 again?
- Is the system compatible with iOS?
- What kind of cars is the service valid for?
The cost is $117 dolars, annual single payment.
Yes, we have the GPS service for motorcycles, it costs $132 dollars.
The payment is unique in a manual way.
GPS for motorcycles have the particularity of being waterproof, on the other hand, GPS for cars are bigger and heavier, so they cannot be installed on a motorcycle.
Yes, we ship to the entire United States.
It works with the motorcycle battery, but it has a "backup battery" with 10 hours of duration in idle and 6 hours in continuous transmission.
It is all included in the $117 dolars, installation, equipment, platform, configuration, manual, training and recharges throughout the year.
No, the second year I would pay $89 only.
That's right, our system is compatible for both Android and iOS.
It is valid for any vehicle that is operational, regardless of the year or the service it performs.