The cost is $117 dolars, annual single payment.
- What is the price of the service?
- Do you have GPS for motorcycles too?
- What is the difference between GPS for motorcycles and GPS for cars?
- Do you ship to the province?
- Does the device work with the motorcycle battery or do you need an additional battery?
- Does the $117 cover everything or do you have to pay an extra installation fee?
- If I spend a year using the service and want to continue, will I pay the $117 again?
- Is the system compatible with iOS?
- What kind of cars is the service valid for?
Si, contamos con el servicio de GPS para motos, tiene un costo de $132 dolars. El pago es único de manera manual.
GPS for motorcycles have the particularity of being waterproof, on the other hand, GPS for cars are bigger and heavier, so they cannot be installed on a motorcycle.
Yes, we ship to the entire United States.
It works with the motorcycle battery, but it has a “backup battery” with 10 hours of duration in idle and 6 hours in continuous transmission.
It is all included in the $117 dolars, installation, equipment, platform, configuration, manual, training and recharges throughout the year.
No, the second year I would pay $89 only.
That’s right, our system is compatible for both Android and iOS
It is valid for any vehicle that is operational, regardless of the year or the service it performs.